This is Cinna, she has been a sweet friend this year....joining my Thursday Bible Study. Cinna is Thai but her husband is Japanese. Her daughter is in Mia and Nykolas' class. Yeah, small world as she was visiting family when we were there....we had a day shopping and getting a massage with Cinna and her daughter Cindy as our guides. "History is the story of redemption. This story is much bigger than I am. I am not the main character in the drama of redemption. I am not the point. But by God's grace I am a part of it. It is far more significant to have a small part in this story than to star in my own puny production. This is a cosmic story that will run throughout eternity. Will I play my part with grace and joy, or will I go for the short-run, insignificant story that really has no point?" -Susan Hunt
Monday, June 17, 2013
Love my small world....
This is Cinna, she has been a sweet friend this year....joining my Thursday Bible Study. Cinna is Thai but her husband is Japanese. Her daughter is in Mia and Nykolas' class. Yeah, small world as she was visiting family when we were there....we had a day shopping and getting a massage with Cinna and her daughter Cindy as our guides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment